Design and manufacturing of pressure and atmospheric equipments.
Materials : Carbon steel, Stainless steel, low alloyed steels, aluminum, duplex, super duplex, Monel, claddings, Inconel , etc
Pressure tanks – Atmospheric tanks – Heat Exchangers – Piping/Skids – Columns & Towers
MANUFACTURING AT THE WORKSHOP:
Shell & tube heat exchangers. Designed and manufactured under ASME sec.VIII, Div.1. Designs aimed at achieving the maximum performance and optimal dimensions.
SPECIFIC RESOURCES: Tube-to-tube sheet expansion with controller torque, Automated orbital welding, CNC tube sheet drilling, Hardfacing with automated GMAW, MGAW, FCAW and GTAW welding equipment. Pressure equipment for testing.
- Chemical industry
- Energy plants
- Steam turbine
Design and manufacturing of atmospheric tanks:
- 100% manufactured in the workshop
- Storage silos
- Large tanks according to international standards, asembled on site
- Mechanical desing under:
- Finite element design (FEA)
Design and manufacturing of all kind of pressure vessels such as tanks, reactors, collectors, flash Tanks, air coolers, etc.
Engineering according to the main standards of mechanical design.
SKIDS/ SPOOLS / PIPING: Manufacturing of skids, complete process models with equipments, instrumentation and piping (Stainless and alloyed steels).
Columns and Towers
Tailor-made design and manufacturing of all types of columns and towers in accordance with the main standards for mechanical design.
- Catalytic regeneration
- Weight: Up to 250 Tn.
- Diameter: From 200 mm. to 5.500 mm. fabrication in the workshop, larger diameters for towers and large equipment fabricated in sections.
- Height: Up to 30.000 mm. Columns up to 100000 mm in sections.
- Thickness: From 3mm to 80 mm.
Equipment calculations and design in accordance with international regulations and analysis with state-of-the-art software.
Thermal and Mechanical calculations (including stress forces calculations) and thermal calculations.
- Storage tanks in accordance with API 650 or UNE-EN-13445-3.
- Pressure equipment ASME VIII Div I: Design by Formula.
- Pressure equipment ASME VIII Div II. Part 5: Design-By-Analysis.
- Exchangers according to ASME/TEMA.
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Low alloyed steels
- Super duplex
Our welding procedures are also in accordance with the Standard ISO 15614-1. The welding parameters are controlled to ensure safe practices in terms of noise quality. We specialise in SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW and GTAW for carbon, stainless steel alloy.
Are you interested in our services of Deposits & Pressure Vessels? Do you have any doubt?
Call us or fill out the form below! Phone: (+34) 984 846 640